Sunday, September 05, 2004

IV. The Anti-Climax, A Pining Whiner No More

FINALLY, IT SEEMS, I'M HIT IN THE HEAD BY A MALLET AND I SEE THE LIGHT
time and time again, I've thanked God that I have a very high opinion of myself. otherwise, I would've just melted into the floor from sheer shame and failure.not to mention all-enveloping frustration. i mean, what does it take for you to recognize me and at least point out the difference between me and an ordinary rock? have you no heart (this said with a scarlett o'hara twang..)
oh well, we don't always get what we want. i'll just have to change my lifestyle in the hopes of forgetting you. i would have to turn my head away everytime you come into my line of sight (this seems really hard since you seem to be all over the place ). i'll just have to live my life like that of the spurned telenovela protagonist, sacrificing love for a measure of pride to remain... perhaps other misadventures with you would eventually come my way but for now, i'll just have to close this book.